TCL had a strong presence at CES earlier this month with a large booth featuring AR glasses, laptops, phones, tablets and more. The first TCL 30 series phone to launch is coming soon from Verizon as TCL 30V 5G.
Details of the phone were revealed at CES, but we now have the official price of just $299.99. The phone will be exclusive to Verizon and will support Verizon’s ultra-wideband 5G, nationwide 5G and C-band connectivity.
The TCL 30V 5G is an affordable business phone in a professional midnight gray color. You can use it as a mobile hotspot for up to 10 devices while appreciating the 3.5mm audio jack and microSD expansion card slot.
- advertisement: 6.67 inch Gorilla Glass 3 with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels
- processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 480 5G
- R.A.M.: 4GB
- camp: 128 GB internal and microSD card
- Wireless connection: Bluetooth 5.1, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi
- cameras: 50 MP main camera, 5 MP super wide angle and 2 MP macro. 16MP front camera.
- battery: 4500 mAh with 18W fast charge
- Dimensions: 165.9 x 76 x 9.1mm and 200g
The phone also supports reverse charging in case you need to charge accessories like your wireless headset on the go.
TCL’s display technology is also embedded in the phone with NXTVISION experiences. Dual speakers round out the entertainment aspects of this new affordable phone.